Monday, February 6, 2012

Meggers blog...entry numero uno!

Haha...BLOG? Meg is gonna blog. Here goes nuttin.

So the title:  "Nut up or Shut up."

Pretty much the theme of my life. Yes, I stole it from Zombieland. But, its been my motto ever since. Whether facing sketchy conditions out on my kiteboard, a training run that I'm five miles into and feel like crap, or up at Johns Hopkins facing another Oncologist appointment alone and I want to run and hide....it's a statement that reverberates in my head relentlessly. NUT UP or SHUT UP Meg. So, thus the title of my blog. It gets me thru a lot of things.

So I really dont know what to write about here....Im on quite a journey these days. Embracing what comes my way.... and more than anything I want to use this to journal some days that are so exhilarating, some days that completely suck..and some really funny moments and fun times in-between. Don't know who I'll be sharing this with. Might just be me. Either way, hope its fun. Or funny...or something like that.

Here goes nothing! Welcome to meggers bloggity blog. Vrooom. Charging ahead...here we goooo! Ooh...just noticed I can attach links, photos and video. This is gonna be fun! :)

Here we gooo......

No comments:

Post a Comment