Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Patient #314

It's my party and I blog if I want to! Haha. Sitting here in clinic at Johns Hopkins University at my every 3 months check up... And always waiting and waiting. So thought it would be a good time to write. It's a beautiful day today... Already stopped by work, started up the lab. Left plenty of time, but managed to get into terrible traffic on my way here and ended up in tears in my car. Somehow these appointments always get me stressed no matter how prepared I am for them. The littlest things just set me off... Even if I'm late for an appointment I will sit an hour for, I still manage to get upset! Go figure!

I've exhausted every app on my iPhone to keep me busy, so I will write here and next turn to some planning for next weeks Cancer to 5K practice! On to more positive things. Need to stay busy in the next few weeks as I wait for these results. Lots of good things on the horizon! St.patricks day this weekend, more training, Cancer to 5k kick off, and less than 2 weeks to the run across America! Boom!!

As I look around the waiting room at those waiting to see the oncologist as well, I find myself lucky... And will remain positive. Everyone's journey is different and I'm definitely not given anything I can't handle. Gonna face this visit with a smile. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment