Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why I Run....

All packed up! Getting super pumped for this epic journey out west. OH MY GOSH. This is going to be an experience I will never ever forget. So very excited. Last training run last night. Wasnt the best, but my legs feel good. Im headed to teach my last cycling class tonight...easy on the legs Meggers!!!

Ive been meaning to post this video that Brian and I shot a few weeks back. We made this for lots of reasons. This one hear is mostly for this Run Across America with Rev3. Tough for me to make it, lots of edits. Haa...just kidding. Im silly, but its the truth. Reality hits here when I watch myself talk about my diagnosis, the hard parts of cancer...and then the wonderful things that UCF has brought to my life, and moving forward, this incredible partnership with Rev3 and outstanding feats such as this awareness campaign all of us are taking part in by hoofing it across this huge nation. WOW!

So check out our map, and this uber cool video of yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment